Zoom Player tries to both simplify the playback experience for the common user, while giving the Power Users all the tools and interfaces they may require to manipulate their playback environment to their exact specification.
To that end, Zoom Player employs a slick and simple user interface, combined with easy to access features while at the same time providing advanced control dialogs over every feature imaginable.
Zoom Player was designed from the ground up to load quick, take as little system resources as possible, provide user feedback/direction as appropriate and maintain as much isolation from other applications and system components as not to undermine overall stability.
Zoom Player is capable of playing all common media formats and quite a few of the not so common, including:
AVI, Matroska (MKV), QuickTime (MOV), Cellphone 3GPP (3GP), Flash (SWF), RealMedia (RA/RM/RMVB/RAM), Windows Media Format (ASF/WMV/WMA including DRM with WMV Professional version), OGG Movie (OGM), MPEG1 (MPG/VCD), MPEG2 (MPG/SVCD/VOB), MPEG4 (DIVX/XVID/ISO), VP3-VP6, MPEG Layer 3 (MP3), Vorbis Audio (OGG), Dolby Digital (AC3), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), MusePack Audio (MPC), FLAC Audio (FLAC), OptimFROG Audio, Monkey Audio (APE), Wave Audio (WAV), CD-Audio.
Zoom Player comes in 3 flavors:
• Zoom Player Home MAX, if you are a serious, no-compromise user looking for pure playback perfection, total control of your media files, the latest in video and audio processing technologies and the maximum flexibility in usage and configuration, then Home Edition Max is your choice!
• Zoom Player Home Premium is a step up from Professional and comes with a host of additional features such as DVD Password Protected Parental Control, full DRM Support, Closed captions, Scene-cut editing, Display over multiple monitors, Enhanced playlist management, Safe navigation mode, File download tracker and many more.
• Zoom Player Home Professional takes you to professional domain: it adds full DVD playback and control, offers extensive media and full screen navigation control functions.
Zoom Player is very upgrade friendly, you can install over previous installation without any stability issues, You do not need to uninstall a previous version of Zoom Player prior to installation. If you would like to reset your setting prior to a new installation, you can run the "Default Setting.exe" file that is installed with Zoom Player.
Changes in Zoom Player 7.00 rc1 :
- Enhanced Audio TAG Support & Display
- Mini Web-Server remote control
- Enhanced Image Post Processing (Sharpening, DeInterlacing, etc...)
- Enhanced QuickTime v7 support
- Improved MMS/RTSP streaming
- Enhanced Subtitle display flexibility
- Even more Customizable
- Bug Fixes
Zoom Player Home Max RCT 7.00
Zoom Player Home Prof RCT 7.00
Zoom Player Home Premium RCT 7.00